Friday 20 July 2012

True. But...

But I think it’s given for you to act like that. For that you don’t have to feel guilty about it. I’ll take it that’s how you supposed to to do if you’re really care for someone.

The line of whether we supposed to cross or not can be ambiguous sometimes. I do feel like that sometimes especially when it comes to you. That explains why I always let you to lead me on how to handle things between us. Whether or not you should be telling me on how to deal the things around me, most of the time, I’ll let you decide.

But then again, I think it’s wise to rethink this whole thing again. Or rather, see it in a whole different way.

Plus, it’s not the time to dwell in the past anymore. We’re human. We should move on. You always say that to me all the time.

I admit. Things are bit different when it comes to her. But then again, it was in the past.

Maybe you should focus on the matter at hand right now.

I know this may sound a bit harsh but look at the things closer than before.

She’s already married to Takashi. Isn’t it as her friend you should advise her to go back to her husband and solve the problems instead of running away from it? No matter what, they’re husband and wife. There’s not much we could do. Unlike before.

What’s best right now is for you to help her to return to her family.

Believe me and have faith in her. You know her the best. You should know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment