Wednesday 18 July 2012

That Is...

Wow. That's what happened?

I had no idea. All this time I thought you guys were fighting over that guy. Hehe I'm kidding.

I'm sorry I made you telling me all this. I'm sure there's more to it but it's okay.

Well, how are you holding up? With her around, I'm sure things a bit overwhelming. Thank God you guys are staying in your grandma's house. At least there's something that can I don't know. Get yourself occupied or something.

Now I get the picture.

But you know what, I still think you guys should get over that.

I know it's tough. But I'm just saying that probably by making up to each other while you guys can still see each other eye to eye, can at least lift the burden in your heart. Her as well.

From what I can see from my point of view, I really think she needed someone to at least lend her a shoulder, hold her hands and say everything is going to be alright. And that someone is you.

I know. Maybe it's too much too ask of you after what she had done. But trust me. Being selfish right now isn't going to help neither of you.

So, help her. With anything that troubles her right now. Even just listening to her problems.

You'll do that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment