Monday 30 July 2012

I feel...

Really glad to hear that you had fun there. See? Told you!

Hmm. You never actually told me about him. For all I know, you have 3 brothers. Now I get to know about them a little.

Wow. Really? Never knew something like that. I bet it's because it's important for them as they want to be with girls that can fit in well with the family members and you're like the first wall for the girls to surpass before finally meeting your parents. That's rather nice actually.

So how was the outing with the future sister in-law? Is she nice or cool?

Well, I went out again today. To Starbucks. Just enjoying few cups of coffee and updating apps and softwares. Bought Milano pasta on the way home.

It's rather boring without you here. Well, those girls from the other night are great companies but it's just that it's not the same.

I feel incomplete without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment