Sunday 15 July 2012

Yes and No

True what you said. We won't talk unless we happened to be caught by the situation.

But then again, most of the things we talked about, has nothing to do with what had happened between us.

She decided to take a semester off. To clear her head, maybe. She haven't really spoken to Takashi either. It's been almost a month I think.

It's getting more and more complicated I think. The more we talked, the more my chest hurts. As if I wanted to cry. As if I went back to the moment when she told me she wanted to be with the guy who's actually engaged to someone else. And when I told her all about it, she said Takashi had already called off the engagement with that girl. The girl actually my classmate's sister. That I know that there's no way Takashi can called off the engagement easily just because he likes Hikari.

I don't know, Ellie. This thing happened over a year ago. But I still don't know why I'm still so emotional about this while thing. But apparently, neither of us is ready to go down and talk about it.

Today, she asked me to go to that shrine that I told you about. It's actually a very special place for both of us. But I don't want to ruin that. I just want to leave that place in "sweet memories" partition in my heart. Hence, I asked her to go around the city instead. Just enjoying the places that we went before.

Small art shops where I used to go to get my drawing supplies, the bridge I used to hang out after school the year I went to high school in Kyoto for merely one semester because I want to spend more time with grandpa. The year he left all of us.  Some other places that I used to go with her.

Except for that shrine. Not that one.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Grandma's calling for late night drink.

See you in my dream tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment