Wednesday 25 July 2012

Surprised.


We were fetched by Minami at the airport. After I went back to our house, he drove me and Hikari to the hotel where I had the meeting with Takashi.

Arrived at the hotel, I was surprised with two things.

Takashi brought the woman with him. And a child.

I didn’t know what was gonna happened at that moment but damn I was about to slap that man in his face but Hikari held my hand instead and gave me a nod.

She knows about the child as well.

All I know right now that the woman is actually Takashi’s junior back in senior high school. They were dating but Takashi’s family didn’t approve the girl because she came from a poor family. Which resulted Takashi was being sent to London to attend boarding school. Left behind, the woman, aged only 18 at that time, moved to Kobe.

But something happened, the child is sick. He was diagnosed with leukaemia about 3 months ago. If you’re curious, the child isn’t his though. But the father died of the same disease. So the woman, Yuriko, asked help from Takashi. Not only because he’s a doctor, but also money problems.

I know you’re probably wondering why Takashi don’t just come clean and tell Hikari about all this, right?

Well, I don’t really know actually. But from my observation, this could be like mine and Hikari’s situation. How we both jumped into conclusion sometimes, plus they are still young couples.

So, yeah. Everything is back to normal right now. The child is staying at Takashi’s family hospital. Hikari had already went back to their house.

... and here I am, still can’t believe this whole thing were settled merely in one day. I gotta say though. It all thanks to you. if you weren’t pushing me taking all these wise decisions, these things weren’t gonna happen.

Thus, we all move on finally. To next things in our life. Me and Hikari go back being friends, and she’s with her family right now.

You know what? Suddenly I miss your pancakes! Especially with the honey and strawberry jam together.

For the upcoming week, I’m going to attend the board meetings. For the first time. Well, officially. I always come to my dad’s office when I was small.

Yukari’s taking me and Minami for a little trip to hot springs this weekend.

I wish you were here. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment