Monday 9 July 2012

All I Need

As I arrived at the house, there is nothing more pleasant than having your parents waiting for you. .

Hideichi arrived from Osaka just in time and Hideaki had flew in from New York this morning. As for Minami, he's enjoying his summer break right now.

We talked, exchanged stories while having family dinner after so long.

I admit. It's been more than a year too. The last time I was in Japan was before the thing that happened between me and Hikari. I left for London even without telling them and then next thing I know I was in KL. Looking for architecture school. Well, that was few months before I met you.

Okay... You can say it to my face. The decision to come home is a right one.

I guess I owe you one.

I'm going to Kyoto tomorrow. Visiting grandma. Finally, I can visit the shrine that I told you about before.

Alright. I guess that's all for tonight. There are a lots of other things I want to tell you about but it's been a long day.

May the wind bring my prayers along with it and whispers them to your ears.

I miss you, too. No doubt in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment