Tuesday 17 July 2012

I Think It's Time

I think this called for an explanation. You know what, I’m gonna tell you what happened. Well, not in details but I hope you get the picture.

In the middle of 2010, I was in my 3rd year and same goes to Hikari. During that time, I was gonna go for 5 years programme but I was still not sure. Cause I’ve considering to go to another school cause one thing for sure during that time, I don’t want to practice architecture in Japan.

It was around June when Hikari told me about Takashi proposing to her and all her plans with Takashi, getting married and stuffs. Since Takashi was gonna graduate a year in advance compared to his friends, so he decided to propose to Hikari and they wanted to get married right after we graduate.

But then, at that time, I'd already known for quite some time about Takashi being engaged to Nanami, my classmate Satoshi’s younger sister. I didn’t said anything before that cause I thought Hikari and Takashi were just in senior-junior relationship and Hikari did told me how she admires him for being so great at his studying and eventually going to inherit his family hospital.

About that, I also found out that Satoshi’s family has arranged the engagements as the fathers were friends so it was decided for them to get married. Both for family and business purposes.

That’s when I confronted Takashi and he admitted he was wrong for not telling Hikari cause he wanted to call off the engagement. But then again, we both know it’s not that simple cause it’s not just about the him and Nanami. It’s about the family relations and businesses as well.

I was supporting Takashi with his decision but then few months after our meetings, I found out about the wedding preparation that Satoshi had to make for his sister.
So I inquired Hikari about it and at that time things started to get a bit intense. With the final projects and everything, I was really stressed at that time and next thing I knew, I was in this huge fight with her.

I left Japan right after graduation. Like you’ve already know, I was in London. Looking for an architecture school. Well, that’s just another reason. The main reason is because I wanted to get away from her. I didn’t contacted anyone apart from my family. Yukari was so surprised with what had happened between me and Hikari, she even flew from New York just to see me. But during that time, I was so devastated with everything that happened and refused to go back to Japan as she persuaded me.

At that moment, I swore that I would never care for someone like her. I was so hurt for what had she done. But of course, we both know I broke that promise.
Then around March last year, Minami came to visit me. Along with some informations. Turned out Nanami also dated someone else and she was the one who called off the engagement. With that, Hikari and Takashi got married and I’ve seen some photos from wedding. And a letter from Hikari.

All she said she was sorry and want me to return to Japan. But as you’re already know, I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment