Wednesday 11 July 2012

Here Again

As I walk on the stone path, the birds greeted me with their whistles.

The sound of the flowing water. Just soothe my soul.

Arrived at the tea house, I was served with green tea.

As I sat at the washitsu, listening to my surrounding, I feel at peace. After so many sleepless nights at the studio, those heavy workloads.

I'm at Shang Ri La. Well, technically it's a Japanese garden but yes. It's heaven on earth.

I sat there for like 6 hours. I think. Then at the evening, I get to see grandma who came from the local culture centre. She teaches young girls Ikebana. The art of arranging flower.

I talked with grandma of course while having the dinner. It's been awhile since I had the real traditional Japanese cuisine.

But then, all the joy and laughter ended when Yukari came with a big surprise. Both for me and grandma.

Yes. It's Hikari. To grandma she used to be her student. One of the best. So they kinda tight. Plus, she was always around. Well, during the time when we're together.

But there was nothing changed between her and grandma.

But not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment