Thursday 26 July 2012

Relieved Finally

Wow. Just wow. I had to read twice before I can digest the whole thing.

Really? Did it really happened like that? Or is this some kind of joke?

Poor that child. I hope his disease is at manageable stage.

Just like that and everything went back to normal.

This is truly a blessing. For Hikari and Takashi. You too.
Thank God.

Really? Yu really miss my pancakes that much? Liar. You always complained saying either it’s too sweet or it’s too fluffy.

Board meetings? Wow. Good luck with that. Don’t feel asleep though. Last time I did and I never hear the end of it from my dad.

Have fun with Yukari and Minami. Oh, say thanks to Minami for his gifts last time. That manga is truly an amazing collection. Tell him I’ll be sending him something later.

I’m so relief right now. I just feel so happy for you.

Though there’s a presentation tomorrow. Preliminary of our final design. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment