Sunday 29 July 2012

It Is Holiday!

I gotta say, the trip was great! Fun at the same time! We had volleyball tournaments and me and Takuya came second. Of course, we lost to Yukari and Minami. I gotta say, Minami really have improved his sporting skills.

Other than relaxing at the hot spring, we went to the beach and yes. Like you said, we had watermelons. Lots of them!

When we arrived at Tokyo just now, Hideaki were waiting for me and Minami at the house. Finally we get to see him. I told you right? He had returned from his business trips before I went to Kyoto last week but I didn’t get to see him as he was busy with work.

Maybe you don’t now but me and Aki are not really that close compare to me and Ichi. I don’t know why but probably because me and Ichi have the same interest which is architecture and everything else that revolves around it.

But we both love classical music so I guess we have something in common. Remember the last time when you asked me about the black records that I have in the apartment? Even though I have the digital versions in my iPod? That is actually our hobby. Collecting records. We got it from mum. Mum loves classical music as well.

So Aki told me he’s seeing someone right now. But he’s not sure whether she’s the one or not. He wants me to come with him tomorrow to see this girl he talked about. Probably hang out or go shopping or something like that. To see whether she’s good to go or not. One thing you should know about my brothers, they all have this thing about me approving the girls they’re seeing. It so weird sometimes but that’s just how it is.

So yes, that’s my plan for tomorrow. To meet with a girl who had stole my second brother’s heart.

Aww, she likes it? That’s nice to hear. Really glad that you had fun, even I’m not there. See? I told you. You can have some fun with other friends as well. Gives you different experience.

Alright, I’m going to turn in. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment