Tuesday 10 July 2012

It's Been..

... Merely 2 days. I feel so empty.

Class was boring. Well, all we learned today was just practicing the AutoCAD shortcuts. Sigh.

It's nice hearing that. Family reunion. Nothing can bring more happiness than a happy family reunion. Send my regards to them.

You're going to Kyoto? I'm so envy of you. You have to bring me there when I finally going to Japan someday. I really want to feel the magical breeze that you told me about.

Hey, I found the note that you slipped into my sweater while we're at the airport. I gotta admit. Been thinking a lot about it.

Are you seriously going to do that? I thought you finally can go back being friends with her.

Especially after those days she stayed in your apartment.

Look, I really think you should take this opportunity to fix whatever that is broken. I think it's about time for you to do that. Like you said. It's been over a year.

I've got homework to do so I guess that's all from me. I'll post up some more later.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment