Saturday 28 July 2012

Of KLCC and Someone's Birthday

Though you probably relaxing with your friends while eating lots of watermelons right now, here I am hanging out at our favourite spot. KLCC.

Nothing much to do though. The presentation was fine. Not much of changes needed to be done.

Takuya? Yeah. You did mentioned him before. I think it was the time I asked you about the guy who bought you that UNIQLO sweatshirt, remember? It was funny to see you have a matching one with his.

Wait. Are you saying you finally looking at this guy as a GUY? Cause you said before that you only think of him as your junior and that’s about it.

This is huge! He must be really hot for you to check him out.

Anyway, someone’s sent you regards and thank us for the present that we got her for her birthday. She said it was lovely and suited her taste very well. I brought white chocolate macadamia from Secret Recipe and Kim brought some drinks. I don’t know how but Dee brought some fireworks. We had so much fun while playing water balloons fight. Really brought me back to high school.

All right, go and have fun some more. Send everyone my best regards, and be careful on your way back to Tokyo.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment