Friday 13 July 2012

Finally, We Did.

I decided to go for a walk around the house this morning. Grandma's house isn't as expanded as our house but the garden is definitely grander compared.

Then I went to this part of the garden where my grandpa built with his own hands, a mini pavilion. To go there I have to walk on the bridge, then there are stepping stones that looked like as if they're floating on the water and finally when I reached it, I could see more than half of the garden and a lake nearby.

There's a small table at one corner and within its drawers are my journals. I used to write in them when I was small. Every time I came to grandma's house, I'll write an entry. Some times more.

Another peaceful moment.

But after an hour sitting there, I realised I hadn't had breakfast. By the time I turned around to head back to the house, Hikari was standing there. With a tray of food.

She said my grandma wanted her to give this to me as she knew I would be here.

... But I think it's more like she was the one who knew I would be here.

So yes. Finally we had the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment