Friday 27 July 2012

Old Friend


Today there’s not much that I did other than meeting up with mum’s friends and catching up with some old friends from high my undergraduate days who happened to be in Tokyo during this of the year. Not surprising. It’s summer.

One of those old friends is Takuya. Mimura Takuya. I told you about him, right? My junior back in high school in New York. He flew in last week when I told him I was going to come back to Tokyo for holiday and I asked him to hang out at my house today.

It’s been more than a year too actually. Other than emails, I didn’t really contacted him the past year. He was busy as well. He just graduated from university and right now is planning to further his study in architecture as well. Of course, I suggested my university and he said he’s going to consider it.

You know what? He looked so different from the last time I met him. No more boy band looks on him, just real mature and stylish. No more hoodies and cargo pants, just casual looks but with a hint of fashion. I gotta say, he looks fine.

We talked for like hours, and then Minami came and we ordered pizza. Talked some more and then he left an hour ago. I also asked him to join us tomorrow to go to the hot spring with Yukari and Minami as well and he said yes.

This weekend is going to be fun. Hope it’ll be the same for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment