Monday 23 July 2012

Even for awhile

There is this place where used to go with grandpa when I was small. You see, my grandpa used to be a carpenter. That explains the other day when you asked about why my dad’s habit of cutting wood and sanded them with his own hands even though he’s the president of our company. He said, cutting wood and smelling the scent of the freshly cut woods fade his problems away. Well, at least away from his mind for awhile. Grandpa taught him that. The small workshop where my grandpa used to work in now sits on our property and some workers whose dads worked together with grandpa are still there. It’s more like a big family business.

When I went there today, I got to see the works of the carpenters. They’re so exquisite and elegant. The carvings are so detailed and smoothly done. Most of the carvings are being used in the shrines. While some are for decorations.

This whole thing, I don’t know why. It makes me feel like I can breath again inspite of everything that I'm going through right now. About me and Hikari, me coming back to Japan after so long and other things as well.

By the way, I’m going to Tokyo tomorrow. To meet up with Takashi. I want to know why he was seeing someone behind Hikari’s back. Who is that woman? But this time, it’s going to be different. I won’t be going alone. I’m going to bring Hikari with me. If it’s possible, I want to help them to go back together.

Grandma asked whether I’m coming back to Kyoto after this or not but dad said he needed me for the time being so I guess I’m gonna stay at home for upcoming weeks.

Pray that everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment