Sunday 22 July 2012

I'll Always Be

For all I know, it’s you that made me more sensitive about other people. Remember how we used to not to care about other people around us until we finally realised that it’s not healthy as we need other people in this field of architecture?

I think it’s safe to say that being in architecture has made both of us mature a little bit the past 2 years, huh?

I used to hang out with people that I think so shallow about them. And you used to think that hanging out with people with different personality is a waste of time. Remember that?

Now we both enjoy doing that as we need to learn about other people preferences and styles especially when it comes to designing something for someone.

So yes, it’s time for both of us to be an adult and take things more seriously.

I will always be here for you if you ever need anything, Erry.

I will be here. Waiting.

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment