Thursday 5 July 2012

It's Not What It Looks Like

I know. I've been putting up the face that you want to see.

But trust me. Me and Hikari haven't really talked about what had happened about a year ago.

I did what you want me to do. Being a good friend. And I really did.

It's complicated. Yeah. I said it before. But it's not really that easy to bring up heavy stuff like that and just talk.

Me and Hikari are about the same person. And from what I can tell, she doesn't seem to admit that she's at fault for what she had done.

But what's done is done. And she's gone. She emailed me just now. Telling me that she has arrived in Kyoto. Staying in her old house. Her biological parents house. The Yamashita.

For all I know, I'm just relief. She's gone back and I'm back to normal. As in life with you. Just you. It's been crazy the past month.

I pick you up for dinner tomorrow.

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment