Friday 6 July 2012

Being Honest

Truth to be told, I really cherish you. I feel like I'm the luckiest person for having you in my life.
But I don't want you to feel like as if you have some sort if obligation towards me.
I do need your support in everything I do. But it doesn't mean that you should not care about other people in your life.
I feel like I'm taking you away from people that love you.
I don't want that. So yes. You're going back to Japan next week and go visit your parents. I bet your brothers want to see their only sister in the world too.
I already asked your lecturer on your behalf and he said it's okay for you to drop your subject since we're still in the first week.
I guess I'll be going to airport again. But this time I won't be returning back to campus with you.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment