Friday 31 August 2012

I Think...

... When the time has come for you guys to meet each other, I guess I'll just let you react however you want to. Let's let Future Ellie decide that, yeah?

Ah, I love that movie too. How one woman can be someone's biggest part in his life. Through thick and thin, through all those crap that the guy did. I have mixed feelings for that movie. But deep down, that's life. 

Oh, hey! Happy Independence Day! Or.. You only celebrate Malaysia Day? LOL

Anyway, I'm starting to pack today. It's been really crazy this summer. I bought so many things, Well, Yukari bought so many things for me. Minami was out with his friends today and brought them back for a mini party at our living room right now. I KNOW. BOYS. 

Well, one more week, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment