Friday 24 August 2012

Knew That Actually

Hey, it's nice to have a family like that, okay! Everyone's wants to have you as part of their lives. Be grateful and takes notes on the way. As you're gonna need it when you have your own family someday.

Well, good luck with the preps for the meeting. Bet Tanaka is gladly to help as always.

Double date? Sounds nice. Come on! Be nice and pick somewhere that fits both couples. Now it's their time. Sooner when it's yours, I'm gonna be looking forward to that. Tell me when you're done with the planning.

Oh, I wonder what's your dad's planning. It's August and I heard lots of interesting events during this time of the year. Hope you're gonna enjoy it!

Anyway, I'm going back to my hometown later this evening. Grandpa is nagging and I guess I have to go and see him ahead of everyone as big bro won't be here not till next week and lil' bro is having fun with other cousins, chasing girls and whatnot. It's summer. Duh.

Feel kinda nervous actually as I'm going back to that town after almost a year. I hope I won't have to see or hear things I don't want to.

Okay, that's all for now. Be safe and enjoy the weekend with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment