Thursday 2 August 2012

It's the Sweetest Thing!

... Someone ever done for me! A care package!!!

The moment it arrived, my mind was boggled with a possibility that something like scary clown might came out of it or something really smelly just being dumped there. I don't know! Cause pranking other student are stupidly popular right now.

But then, I feel like jumping when I saw your name on the sender's space.

Your Instax Mini photos are amazing! I noticed some changes in Minami too! Though its only been 6 months since we last met!

You know 1000g of Famous Amos cookies are a bit exaggerating, right? It's okay, I'll share them with others.

Love the bunny slippers. It's really getting cold sometimes at night.

Thanks so much for buying me the new iPhone earpods. Mine is torn out. Never knew you'd noticed that.

And those sketches. I love them so much! It was lovely in pictures but you used pencils. So kuch emotions in there. Are you sure? or do you want me to hold them for you until you got back in here?

Above all, thank you so much.

I wonder if this is because you're feeling guilty about spending the Girlfriend Day with Miyuki yesterday. It's okay. We still got next year ahead of us. And the next next year. And the next next next year. I can just go on but I really mean it.

Today really just... I feel like going crazy for a bit. Especially being yelled at after our instructor mistakenly thought I was the one who has been missing 3 lectures as it was actually another girl with the same first name but in different section. Stupid mistake. Literally.

Again, thanks so much.

Now, I really really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment