Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back In Time

As I look at the sky tonight, I could see the moonlight has started to fade behind the clouds.

As the clouds thicken, it has started to rain.
I could hear the sound of the rainwater hitting against the window.
The memories that keep on raining my thoughts,
The cold raindrops that cool down the burning in my heart.

As the feelings get stronger, it gets heavier, overwhelmed with the nostalgia, merged in the longing.

Couldn't I travel back in time?

Back to that moment when you held out your hand for me,
Back to that moment when you turn around and smile for me,
Back to that moment when you look into my eyes and promise a lifetime with me?

As I walk on this path, I turn back to see what I have left behind, thinking if things would be different if you were to walk with me.

As the raindrops blurred the window, my mind is clouded with the thought of you.

As the tears welled up in my eyes, your face appeared in front of me.

Can we still go back in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment