Thursday 23 August 2012

Waiting For Me?

Yesterday was really exhausting!

Cause grandma really did it this time. She literally overwhelmed us with gifts and not to mention the stuffs that Takuya bought! Thank God Minami was there picking us up at the station cause I swore to God. 

Hmm. Someone's waiting for my return? 

Of course. Not just one. My mom. Dad. With stuffs I need to settle in the company before next board's meeting.

Those twins. They are planning to do some sort of double date next week. I have to take care of that.

Minami as well. Yesterday, he's threatening me with the possibility of him running away from the house. Yep. It's because of Yukari. He actually bailed on me while I was on my way to airport to pick up Yukari just now. Oh, I forgot to mention. Yukari decided to spend her remaining holiday with us before returning to New York by the end of next week. With Yukari around, you know how Minami has to attend to all her needs. Especially being her shopping bags' carrier.

Dad is planning to go to Akita tomorrow. Dragging everyone. Don't really know what for as he said it's a surprise. I'll be looking forward to that. I always love dad's surprises. 

Oh, Minami said thanks for the books you sent to him. Guess they won't be a waste now.

I'm actually still feeling tired from I don't know. Everything.

P.S.: Told you you'll love it. Me too. Can't wait to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment