Wednesday 1 August 2012

Being In Relationship

Honestly, I never been in one. Probably because I have no interest or maybe I'm just not ready.

But after spending the whole day with Miyuki, she might be slightly gave me a strong impression on that matter.

We did the basic drill. Sitting at the coffee place where I used to go with Hikari, then went for a walk at the park, got ourselves some icecream, then we went to a restaurant where she had made reservation just for the two of us.

But above all, what we did the most was just talking. About each other, about our families. She's actually a lawyer. She used to work with my brother especially when it comes to legal matters of our company but not anymore cause when Aki said he wanted to go out with her, she stopped representing our company and now working with different company.

She appeared to be really feminine. She's also polite and that's important to me. Well, to most of us, right? She doesn't like reading but she enjoyed documentaries. She loves ice skating. She thinks being with your partner on the top of Eiffle Tower in Paris is one of the most romantic thing in the world. She also like you, who enjoyed the long walk on the beach. She hates Hawaii and prefer Miami instead. She plays piano. That's a bonus. Well, for Aki, it is. She still want to work even after she got married.

Talking about her ideal wedding, that would be a traditional Japanese wedding. But she loves the idea to have some photography sessions where she's wearing white wedding dresses and to be displayed at the reception.

She wants 2 children. A girl and a boy and though my brother probably won't agree to this, she wants to live in her own place once she got married.

That's assuming they gonna get married.

She was wearing a couple ring. She told me my brother gave that to her on their 100th day anniversary.

Well, if you ask me, she's a great person with a great personality and not to mention, great sense of style. But it's been a day so I haven't decided yet. That's what I told Aki.

As for me, what's important is for her to be able to support my brother in his life. For my brother don't really have much friends to begin with. It's given as he's busy all the time. But he's been like that since forever. He used to stick with Ichi all the time but as they get older, and they're pursuing different field, went to different universities, they kinda grow apart in terms of life and relationship. But they still sleep in the same bed occasionally. That hasn't changed.

Anyway, I hope everything working great between them.

Alright. I think that's about it.

Oh, one more thing. Oh, well. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment