Saturday 25 August 2012

Of Fireworks and Family Dinner

It's been awhile!!! For me to watch fireworks in such a grand festival!

That was dad's surprise for all of us. Fireworks festival in Akita! Omagari National Fireworks competition is one of the special event. It was so awesome!!! 

Got to see lots of types of fireworks and I gotta admit, even I was surprise with myself! I never got so excited! LOL 

We stayed at a hotel nearby and dad ridiculously booked a big room that fits all of us in it. With futon, pajamas and whatnot. Feel so nostalgic as we used to that when I was small. Back at the time when I was the youngest. Haha Aki and Ichi were really obsessive of me. They won't even let close relatives holding me for a long time as they want to keep me close. 

Everybody was laughing so hard when Minami requested to have onabe. Who on earth does that! It's summer! But in the end we all agree. Talking about being the youngest. LOL

Sharing crazy stories from the trip with everyone, dad hardly stopped laughing in between stories. Especially when I told the story where the chains of Takuya's stupid jeans got stuck at the escalator and how he tripped in front of a girl. A pretty one at that. 

Overall, it was really nice. Again, it's really been awhile. It's some sort of 'warmth injection' that I haven't had for a very long time. Especially after the Hikari incident. 

How I wish you're here with me. 

I miss you. 

I'll write to you when we're back in Tokyo on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment