Friday 3 August 2012

How Did You Know?

Did Minami tell you something? Or what?

True though. I didn't remember not until I checked my planner and I was already on the back of Aki's car, as he drove me and Miyuki to the park.

Then I managed to gather those things and asked Tanaka to get it to you by any mean. Actually, I was surprised when you told me it arrived yesterday. Thought it would be arriving today or tomorrow.

Honestly, I really feel bad cause the last time it was a very special day for me as you really put yourself out there and gave in a lot of effort for me.

But it just didn't cross my mind when I boarded the plane, that I'm gonna miss that special day that's meant especially for you.

For the time that we lost, for the opportunity that we missed, for the moments that we didn't catch together, I promise you. I'll make it up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment