Saturday 18 August 2012

Point of Distance

I think I agree with that statement. Well, partly.

But then, for the past more than 3 years, I feel there's no distance between us.

Physically, yes. But then, blame me for my personality, but whether I didn't see you for one week, or one day, I still feel the same.

I want to see your smile, I want to hear you sigh, I want to be in the same dimension as you.

I think in most relationship, what's important is to know the point of distance. Where are you in current state of the relationship, establishing trust on each other, having faith in our hearts...

Spending time with each other is indeed important. It's a way to strengthen our bond. A room to understand each other.

I think the same too. As long as we have each other, that's more than sufficient.

But I do want to spend more time with you. I think we can accomplish that by doing more things together. Can be a bit complicated at first but we can work things out.

Honestly, I rather just sit and talk in Starbucks rather than watching movies.

... And these things also are called as commitment.

Are you comfortable with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment