Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Closure.

After 7 years, now you have a closure? I sure hope that is really what you want.

Ellie, for all I know, it's not easy to let go. Believe me, I really do know how hard it is.

But then, I want you to let him go with no regret and definitely with no rage in you. 

You might be pissed now but I hope when the time comes and you guys had the chance to meet each other, I hope you can face him with a peace of mind and act like a normal person. I'm not saying you're not normal.. You get what I'm trying to say, right?

Bottom line is, just let him go. Either you wanna keep or throw away all those memories you had while with him, those days when you walked together towards classes and whatnot.. 

Yeah, even I do remember those things that you told me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment