Thursday 9 August 2012

So We're Going to Kyoto Instead

Since there's only one month left before my holidays is going to end, Grandma has asked me to go back to see her rather than going away for a trip with an old friend.

But the old friend has also being invited to come along with me.

... Takuya gladly accepted the offer, and hence we're going to Grandma's place probably next week as I still need to settle some stuffs in the office.

I'm still thinking of what I'm going to do there. Probably just going around the city and spending some time with Grandma.

Since Takuya is coming we're probably gonna go some festivals while we're there. He loves festival though I'm not really into these things. You know how I don't like the crowd, right?

Anyway, I'm wishing you good luck for tomorrow's battle. Hopefully you'll do well and bring back victory.

Until then. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment