Saturday 1 September 2012

That's from HIMYM!

Future Ellie. Haha like Future Marshall and Future Ted.

You're so right about that. I only celebrate Malaysia Day. I'm a Sabahan. Not that I don't love the other side of Malaysia, but there's nothing can beat home.

Ugh! One more week!!! I don't wanna go back to campus! Second semester in Architecture and I'm gonna have Design Studio this very semester and for the first time I feel like really wanna kill myself!

How is it that you managed all through the past 3 years? Not including those crazy prep classes at your dad's friend's firm?

I still have friends asking why did I changed into Architecture. I know, right? 2 years doing Foundation in Biological Science, and one year doing Biomedical Science. It feels like dream those days I spent in Kuantan. Really. Sometimes I wonder if I didn't go through life in Kuantan. Would I be here today? Would I meet her? I probably would just have brushes off our shoulders during those times she had to stay in Gombak Campus.

Would I meet you? Cause if I were to calculate, I would have graduate from Bachelor of Science in Architecture for about 2 years now. Probably considering to continue to Part 2 somewhere in UK.

Like you said, that's life, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment