Saturday 4 August 2012

So It's Actually a Surprise?

Haha! I guess Tanaka wrote your name on the sender's name space without telling you!

Anyway, I still think it's so sweet of you for doing that for me!

I'll definitely gonna do return the favour! Wait for my version of care package!

For the time we had lost... I don't really feel like it... You'll always in my mind.

For the opportunity that we missed... No worries.. There's always next time.

For the moments that we didn't catch together... The moments are gone. But we could always go back to that lake where we met for the first time.

.... Love and friendship. Two things I could never live without.

... to me, you're representing those two things.

So, don't ever betray me. Stay beside me. Personally and virtually.



P.S.: I finished the 1000g Famous Amos cookies myself. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment