Friday 17 August 2012

Distance

I always think that distance has got nothing to do with the feelings we have for each  other.

But then, all of sudden that idiot, Takuya mentioned something that I can't just brush off from my mind. It keeps on lingering in between the things I'm juggling in my head right now, so here goes.

Apparently, that self-acclaimed expert said that distance makes two people not only physically separated from each other, but eventually makes their hearts drifting away as well.

When he said that, I couldn't deny the fact that we're not together all the time makes me lonely sometimes (it's given as we both in architectural course) but aside from that, neither of us actually goes out of our way and make an effort to spend more time apart from those trips to art supplies shops and printing shops.

Is it really like that? I mean, for me as long as we have each other, I guess that's more than enough.

Tell me what do you think on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment