Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Past Has Already Gone

It was midnight.

I was sitting in the living room while waiting for your call. 

I jumped when I heard someone rung the doorbell. 

When I opened the door, she was standing there with a bouquet of flower. 

"Hi, Eri. It's been awhile." 

I didn't really know what to do. So I unconsciously invited her to come in. 

"What brings you here?" I asked. 

"I just want to see you. That's all" She said. 

"I don't know how you found me but let's just skipped that part. Why are you here?" 

"I really miss you, Eri. What else it could be?" 

"Stop calling me that. You don't deserve to call me that name anymore."

She looked away from me and I could see her eyes averted as she clenched her fist. 

I knew she's gonna find me someday. But I don't expect it's gonna be this soon. 

As you're already know, Hikari was my best friend. She undoubtedly the one that I used to call as my soulmate. For knowing about me so much and understanding me so deeply. Before you, she's the first person ever who succeed in penetrating my protective shield I had for so many years. 

But of course, the past has already gone. 

I forgive her a long time ago but I still can't erase what she did in the past. 

I just can't and probably won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment