Wednesday 20 June 2012

As Always

I know how you could be a little impatient with sick people but then it's not an excuse for you to explode at times like this.

Did you really actually asked her what happened before she found you?

If I were in her shoes, I am definitely desperate enough to even find someone I hurt before and asked help from that person. 

Look, you know her pretty well, right? How about you take her to some place that make her feel open to almost anything to talk about. Maybe she might tell you something. 

Take her somewhere high cause I think I heard from somewhere that high place can make people a little but lighthearted and hopefully from there you can carved your way through all this mess and perhaps help her with her problem. 

I got things to settle tomorrow so I guess I have to turn early tonight. 

Take care. 



No comments:

Post a Comment