Monday 11 June 2012

The Darkness...

I was walking on this endless desert. No one was around. 

More like, no one alive still was around. Only dead bodies with blood all over the place. 

Suddenly I saw a building. I went through its door and it was really dark inside. 

I was trying to search for a light source on me, but I find nothing. I kept walking, next to the wall until I found another door.

When I opened it the door, I could hear a sound of water dripping on something.

Out of the blue, the light was switched on. 

I saw you. On the table. You're weren't breathing. Your eyes were closed. 

Your long white dress was tainted with your blood on your chest. 

I fell on my knees. 

I thought I might die. Killed by the sight of your death. 

.... 

Suddenly, I heard "Prelude in E Minor, Opus 28, No. 4" played somewhere nearby. 

I opened my eyes. 

I saw the ceiling. It's a bit unfamiliar.

Then I realised. I slept in your bed while reading "New Moon". 




No comments:

Post a Comment