Saturday 2 June 2012

You Make Thinking

About the dream house, I do have some things in mind regarding the concept I want to use in my dream house. It would be great if we could find a mid way. It's kinda symbolic, don't you think?

2 storeys or 2 and a half would be great. Minimalist, or we could go for a little bit contemporary...

Double volume... Running water in the house. Mini library.

The thing is, I've been occupied all day. The reason is, the arrival of my first nephew.

His name is Adam. I named him.

I'll upload his picture somewhere later so you could be smurfed by his cuteness.

June, eh? I guess I kinda guessed it before. Knowing you love some movies that all were filmed in fall, most of your favourite places are located in 4 seasons countries...

... And most importantly, the sight of your favourite view is at its best especially in the fall.

The first time we met was also in June, right?

It's been 6 years. Since then, you too have been always been my fall.

You're my past, present and my future.




No comments:

Post a Comment