Monday 18 June 2012

Maybe...

... She needed some time off from whatever she's dealing with right now.

Doing those things to you maybe can help her getting some stuffs out of h head for a while. Even myself have moments like that. Remember I walked 10km around the campus just to take off that person off my head? It's probably the same as that. Or maybe close to what she's been doing to you. 

Don't worry. Take your time and find yourself again. As in who you are in her life as for right now. 

Considering things happened between you guys, I bet some stuffs changed and I think the time has already arrived to sort things out cause maybe things didn't go well before you didn't have the chance to do things right. 

I believe you can go through all these things and by the way, I miss you. 

I'll see you in my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment