Friday 8 June 2012

I've Been To That Too

At times like these, we both will fall into the abyss of hopelessness and feel as if the world is crumbling upon us.

Be strong. The papers will end in another few more days.

Whenever I feel so stressed and bogged down with so many things in my head or on my shoulders, I will close my eyes and say these things to myself.

"Dear God, give me strength to go through this whole madness and whatnot."
...and then I'll imagine you're standing beside me, whispering these words to my ear. 

"For yourself, for me and for our future. Together."

... And I'll come down from wherever I went and be myself again. 

Well, one thing to add though. While whispering those words, I'll also get myself a Starbuck's Vanilla Frappucino and few shots of espresso. Now that'll definitely works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment