Friday 1 June 2012

June

Do you know that my favourite month in a year is June?

It's because June is the last month in summer and around July, we'll be entering autumn. Or like you call it, fall.

The summer feeling that usually filled with joy and the hotness of weather, will be channeled into the mix of warmth and coolness of autumn.

I love autumn especially in Japan. I love spring as well but the other 3 seasons never beat autumn.

Someday, I want to bring you to Kyoto and enjoy the view near a shrine that I used to go.

The trees, the stones, the running water, the breeze.

The breeze.

I could just close my eyes and picture myself standing in the middle of that place. Savouring every moment until my heart, mind, and soul in the studio again.

私の好きな芭蕉...

It's like when I'm with you. I feel warm, and cool at the same time.

I guess you're my autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment