Tuesday 3 May 2011

Your Eyes

Don't look at me with your eyes like that. They're so beautiful and all I can say that your eyes are the first thing that told me that you're right for me...

The moment I looked into your eyes, I knew it right away... Next thing I knew, I abandoned all the things that had been holding me back from going to you... I gave myself to you... I bowed to your needs and commands...

As someone who's been living in darkness for so many years, all I could see that your eyes are so bright... and they always tell you what I'm having on my mind... As if they shine right through me.... Examining every single cell in my body, deriving every single thought that passed through my mind... Integrating all the feelings I felt in my heart....

Your eyes... they're reflecting images of me... that's how I knew, even from the very beginning, how much you want me to take you with me...

On this journey that we'll be together forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment