Wednesday 4 May 2011

In the Verge of...

The fact I was born from a family like that... The fact that I owe every single thing to them...

Is just a proof that there's no way I can run away from what had been bestowed upon me as the sole inheritor of everything that had been passed from generation to generation...

My family is known as the enemy clan... and there's of course another clan that wants to destroy us no matter what are the consequences....

As we have done so may grave sins... and it seems there's no way we can return from the place we went...

But after so many years.... I found you... A contradiction to everything of what I am...

Having a strong desire to be with you means I have offended my family...

Actually, more like betrayed them....

Ironic isn't it? A betrayer in a betrayal clan....

If I'm going against everything that is natural for me, will you still be there?

For me?

No comments:

Post a Comment