Thursday 26 May 2011

Imagining....

All this time, I never see her so happy. But today, I could see that she did.
I don't even know what's so wonderful about that person that she could literally give her arm for.

She seems really care for her. Oh, no. That I have heard before.
She seems really trust her. Another cliché .
...and it also seems that the person seems to really care about her.
and just maybe, she trusts her too...

But, then... Why I keep on remembering the times when she was so devastated after she was betrayed by her 2 best friends?
...and why, not even a second that she think of a possibility that this person could turn her back on her?

After all what she been through... why is she still keep on letting people stepped into her life?

I tried so hard...to remind her to keep the distance between her and her circle of friends. So she won't get hurt later on...

Why isn't she listening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment