Saturday 28 May 2011

Longing for You

How can I even imagine of life without you?

I'll die. Not literally but emotionally... You're my half. You're the subject of everything that matters to me.

How can I even imagine of life without you?

I tried once. I ran away from you. Thought I could be gone for a while and maybe, just maybe I could find my own place. I was thinking that maybe I just want to find myself again. To find something that can satisfy me without having you in my life.

But I failed on that mission. Before I know, I already back in your arms again and the moment I see you after that failed journey, I realize that you're the one I want to be with. For the rest of my life. You're the one can make my life less miserable. Most importantly, you're the only one who can keep me alive...

...and knowing all these things, I don't see why you want to be with her. Why I'm not enough for you? Why do you need a third person in this whole thing we call love? If you are just being nice to her, accompanying her to here and there, why can't you just go back home after spending the whole day with her?

Why do I even need to tell you all this? Don't you love me anymore?

For all that I care in the world... why aren't you here right now? With me?

I miss you. I need you. ...and you know that...

No comments:

Post a Comment