Tuesday 4 September 2012

It's really a brain teaser isn't it?

Thinking about the past, present and the future. All those "what ifs".

To think all the way back to why I even here with you is also rather an intriguing part of the big question.

As if it's planned. You changed your course of life. I changed my course of life.

And we meet at the very small coincidence and looking at us now, how big we both are in each other's lives..

Now that I remember. The night that I met you, during the faculty event, I was supposed to be somewhere else that night. I wasn't supposed to be in that particular the event but a friend didn't make it and I was the stand-in. If not, I'll be at my regular cafe and surf Internet, drinking coffee and probably met someone else.

You see how life is so full of wonderful things?

Huh. I guess I have to thank that sempai from Landscape Architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment