Monday 3 September 2012

I Think So Too...

But when I think about it again and again... We clicked in merely a week. It took only a week for us to change from being Facebook friends to hang-out-at-each-other-room-at-2-a.m..

So yes. Even though I might be crazy busy at that time, doing third year projects and whatnot, I still think we're gonna be exactly like today.

What might be changed? I don't know. Would I pull those I-am-your-sempai crap? Well, without pulling that, I still help you doing your models. You still come down to my studio before CRIT. So I think we would be just fine back then.

But what about now? I still think about the possibilities.

What would happened? Am I in UK already? Or maybe head to Japanese architectural firm?

I don't know about what the future would bring but I rather be with you. If I can change the past, alter the future, I would remain in the present with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment