Thursday 6 September 2012

I Miss Those Days!

I was in my second semester in Architecture and I had my first Design Studio. So we both had to stay up all night and doing either studio works or just hanging out as if we have a care in the world.

Yeah. Remember we ordered Dominos like every week? Up to some point that the whole studio was reeks with pizza! LOL

She did? I didn't realise that she changed into AAD. I think I kind of remember she mentioned how hard it is being in LA. have to memorise all those trees name, talks about scientific names!

Me too. From the very bottom of my heart, I really am thankful for that night.

I wonder where all those white hoodies, baggy pants that you used to wear. You're so obsessed with white thingies!

I'll be flying in on 8th too. So I guess we meet at the airport? I haven't checked the schedule yet but whoever arrived first will have to wait for the other.

Tanaka's sister, Aya will be coming with me. She makes the best tea in the world. Well, second after her brother but you get the gist. Minami wanted to come a long but college is starting too. So... But he got you some stuffs from Harajuku. Hope you'll love them.

Okay. I'll see you. In my dream tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment