Sunday 2 September 2012

Would You Have Met Me?

I believe you would. If you were to graduate in 2010, then I would be your junior. Sempai!! LOL

Aside of that, indeed you're one year older than me. But right now I'm your senior in this course. If we were to meet in the condition when you're my senior back then when we meet in 2010, do you think that our course of relationship would have changed? 

If we didn't spent all those nights in the studios back in your Bridging days, drawing, sketching, those crazy takeouts. Cause if you were my third year senior back then, I definitely won't get to spend not even an hour with you cause you would be either too busy with Design Studio 6 or Heritage Studies. Which is impossible. 

Yeah, we might had few conversations at KAEDFest 2010... I don't know. I might come to your studio and asked few questions especially on building constructions details and whatnot. Hmm...

What else? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment