Saturday 28 April 2012

Your Sadness and Your Happiness

There's nothing more that I want out of this relationship other than to be able to be with you and live our life together.

I want to be there when you're smiling with happiness...
I want to be someone that can wipe away your tears...
I want to be that person...

... that when you're walking ahead of me, you'll turn around and held out your hand for me....

I want to be the one that you share everything with...
the one that you can depend on...
the one that you need....
the one that you trust...

I want to be that person in your life.

In the past, present and in the future....

"Don't say forever as you know it doesn't exist..."
.... you always said that...

But the truth is, you just don't want to admit it...
That our love will remain as it is... for eternity....

No comments:

Post a Comment