Monday 30 April 2012

Been Wondering

As I look out to the horizon.... The sunset is indeed beautiful...

I could feel your presence as you're walking towards me at my back...

As you held me in your arms, you whispered the words that I have been desperately want to hear....

You pulled me in, but I pulled myself away... the breeze that came through that window brushed off your hair off your face.... You smiled.

"No! I'm not going to fall to that smile," So I said to myself.

I poured some coffee in my favourite cup... Unknowingly, a piece of your memo pad stuck on bottom side of it...

"I love you..." was written on it. I turned around to see and you were there... standing with your back at the balcony...

As I walked slowly towards you, you turned around with a red rose on your left hand.... Even the beautiful red rose can't be compared  to the way you looked....

I ran my hands on your hair... Puling myself to you like this...

I can see your eyes... I can tell what you feel... I pulled my face closer to yours...

.... and you ki...



"...lie... lie... Ellie..."  I feel like someone was pulling me from behind.

"ELLIE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! YOU STILL HAVE TWO MORE SHEETS TO WORK ON!!!!"

Shi*!

This is all your fault! I told you not to go back home! You idiot!






No comments:

Post a Comment