Tuesday 17 April 2012

it's complicated

It's really disturbing me these recent days..

I have this confusing feeling in my heart.

It seems that everything that I came to taken interest into are things that so... I don't know.. messed up things?

for an example, I was in the park last week. I saw an old guy selling balloons and there I thought, "ah, this can make anyone feel happy by having these... even an adult..."


... and then, a friend said right at that moment, that her friend said the same thing too.  ...and he is... you know...

Few days ago I was listening to my iPod on shuffle mode, and there's this one instrumental song and I realize it's so nice and I felt something in my heart right that moment... Then, I look at the title of the song,... it's 'Forbidden Act'... What the...


there are other things too... but when I come to think of it.. probably these are just coincidences.. scary ones too!

ugh! I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment